Neurotris is Made in the USA
The Truth About Made in America
For a product to be called Made in USA, or claimed to be of domestic origin without qualifications or limits on the claim, the product must be "all or virtually all" made in the U.S. The cold hard truth is that there is no microcurrent manufacture in the world today that truly has their machines manufactured in the USA except NeurotriS. For example, Company "abc" orders a microcurrent machine from China and repackages it in fancy packaging then stores in a U.S. warehouse then boasts claims of "Proudly Made in the USA". This unqualified claim "Made in the USA" is deceptive for the following reason: Repackaging and storage of the machine in the U.S. is not part of the manufacturing process therefore, making the claim of "Made in the USA" is not a valid claim.
Here is how you can validate a company's claims "Proudly Made in the USA"
All companies that manufacture Microcurrent machines in the USA are regulated by the FDA. All U.S. microcurrent manufactures must establish and follow quality systems to ensure that their products consistently meet applicable FDA requirements and specifications for current good manufacturing practices (CGMP’s) and are inspected to comply with the following minimum standards:
- AS/NZS ISO 13485–2016: Medical devices–Quality Management Systems–Requirements for Regulatory Purposes
- AS/NZS ISO 9001–2008: Quality Management Systems–Requirements
- US FDA Code of Federal Regulations, Part 820, Quality System Regulation
- CSA CE UL 60601 Medical grade safety compliance
Questions to ask:
- Ask to see their USA Manufacturing License
- Ask to see their ISO 13485 certificate
- Ask to tour their Manufacturing Facility
No other USA Microcurrent manufacture in the world has earned such a License to manufacturing.